Tel: 01204 88 2916
The Irlen® Method
You are reading
About Training Options
Irlen® screener training course
Would you like to become an Irlen® screener?
The Irlen® Centre Northwest (Lancashire) will be running training
courses on dates to be confirmed in the coming year.
Once you successfully complete the course you will be qualified to:
• Screen children and adults for Irlen® syndrome;
• Recommend extra time in exams for students whom you have diagnosed with Irlen® Syndrome;
• Charge for your services if you screen privately.
In return you will need to:
• Attend the 3 day course,
• Successfully produce an assessed portfolio of trial screenings,
• Remain up to date with current research on Irlen® syndrome,
• Attend up date courses every 5 years.
Course dates and prices are available on application and the cost will include the new Irlen®
screener’s manual in the price.
Irlen® screener update course
As an Irlen® screener you need to update your certificate every 5 years. Irlen® centre Northwest (Lancashire) will be arranging update courses (subject to demand).
These will enable you to refresh your certificate and access the latest research. Update courses last half a day.
If you are interested in booking a course please contact Judith Bell at email@example.com
| THE Irlen® Centre Northwest (Lancashire) 2012 © | All rights reserved. | Web site design by Watchthis-
All Irlen material referenced on this website is Copyright © 1998-